Archiving Gleeks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All ships will be welcome, you can join under your tumblr name and start posting fics, art, roleplays, etc.

Welcome to ArchivingGleeks! Register on the site (tumblr name is optional but recommended) and start posting away!

2 posters

Letters From London - Kurtbastian - Rated T

multishippingKurt

Letters From London - Kurtbastian - Rated T  - Page 5 Empty Re: Letters From London - Kurtbastian - Rated T

Post by multishippingKurt Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Kurt sighed. "Please, Seb.... Don't go. I can tell ou don't want to, and I don't want to... Please..."
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Letters From London - Kurtbastian - Rated T  - Page 5 Empty Re: Letters From London - Kurtbastian - Rated T

Post by Kurtbastianjust Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:07 am

"Kurt you are going to break me into a million pieces... I can't let you hurt me." He said quickly, walking to the door. "I'm sorry." He walked out and took a small breath before going to his own room.
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:32 am

"I wouldn't hurt you! Why can't you understand that?!" Kurt burst out but sadly watched as he left anyways.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:31 am

Sebastian didn't do 'love' because he didn't have all the time in the world to do it right. If Kurt found out that his time wasn't as long as his own... he'd leave. Of course he'd leave. Who would stay when they knew that their partner would leave much sooner. Kurt could find someone who could love him forever until the end if he looked but he was so stuck on Sebastian...
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:34 am

Kurt burst into tears and buried his face in a pillow. He cried until he fell asleep, mostly annoyed tyhat Sebastian wouldn't just give in
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:39 am

The next evening, Sebastian flew into Paris. He got off the plane and booked his hotel room, having only made commendations for Kurt's stay. He put the next 'rule' on Kurt's pillow in his room.

Your date is at 8 PM tonight. Dress nicely and he'll be wearing the black suit with the blue tie. Enjoy your date. -S
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:40 am

Kurt woke the next morning, packed, got dressed and went to the airport all in a daze. All he could think about was Sebastian and how unfair it had been that he had left. On arriving to his hotel, he immediately spotted the next 'rule' on his pillow. He read it and sighed
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:23 am

He's waiting... You're late. Go downstairs. Please at least pretend to be having fun? -S
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:25 am

Fine. -K

Kurt got dressed and made himself look nice before going downstairs and looking around
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:01 am

James bit his lip nervously as he received a text from Sebastian saying that Kurt takes forever on his hair and he'd be down soon. He put his phone away and fiddled with his tie. He smiled when he saw his date and bowed his head momentarily. "Bonsoir."
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:05 am

Kurt blushed as the man who he assumed was his date greeted him. "Bonjour." Kurt replied softly.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:21 am

"My name is James. I'm sorry, my English isn't perfect but I'll try my very best." He said as he worked on perfecting his speech.
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:32 am

"Your English is just fine, don't worry. I'm Kurt. It's nice to meet you." Kurt smiled softly
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:38 am

"Bastian wasn't lying. You are genuinely stunning." He said softly and held out his hand. "Come on, I have a reservation and I don't want to lose it." He grinned.
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:42 am

Kurt blushed deeply and took James' hand. "How did you meet Bastian? And where's the reservation at?"
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:45 am

"He and I went to school together when he did his abroad study. He's a good man and a better drinker." He laughed and led Kurt to the private car. He opened the door for him and waited. "And it's a surprise."
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:48 am

Kurt nodded and laughed softly. "Alright." He ducked into the car
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:51 am

James followed, sitting beside him. "Wine?" He asked, grabbing two glasses from a small holding area.
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:55 am

Kurt raised an eyebrow. "Wow you're very.... French..."
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:25 am

"Is that an insult? I'd say you're very American but... you're nothing like the television says." He whispered, pouring the two glasses and handing one to Kurt.
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:58 pm

"No, it wasn't supposed to be an insult, sorry." Kurt replied quickly with a blush. He accepted the glass
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:56 pm

"Well then... to awkward first date almost-insults." He tapped their glasses together and drank from his own. "Tell me about you. What are your interests?"
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:57 pm

Kurt took a sip. "I like to sing.... And design clothes..."
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:27 am

"Now I understand why Sebastian said we'd get along." He pulled out his wallet which showed his name as James Dior, then handed him the picture pullouts. "I love a creative mind."
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:33 am

Kurt's eyes widened. "Oh my god..."
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:40 pm

James laughed softly. "I probably would have asked you out either way had I met you myself. You're very pleasing to the eye with a genuine smile." He whispered as his thumb brushed over Kurt's cheek.
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:14 pm

Once again, Kurt found himself blushing. "You're...... you're very kind."
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:57 pm

"I can be an asshole." He smiled softly. "Drink your glass, we're almost there." He said calmly.
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:01 pm

Kurt cautiously finished his drink, hoping there wasn't anything in it
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:12 pm

"Sebastian told me you would want to go..." James said and opened the door when the car stopped. They were on the red carpet for red fashion week.
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:16 pm

"Oh my god..." Kurt whispered. "You're amazing! Oh my god!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:21 am