Archiving Gleeks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All ships will be welcome, you can join under your tumblr name and start posting fics, art, roleplays, etc.

Welcome to ArchivingGleeks! Register on the site (tumblr name is optional but recommended) and start posting away!

2 posters

Letters From London - Kurtbastian - Rated T

Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Letters From London - Kurtbastian - Rated T  Empty Letters From London - Kurtbastian - Rated T

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:33 am

Stranger: Wanna go on a roadtrip? -K
    You: What? Like.... you and I? Alone in a car for days? Sweety I can't go two hours without internet and jacking off. The car would begin to smell. -S
    Stranger: Okay first of all ew. Secondly I doubt you can't go for that long without jerking off. What do you do at school? -K
    You: Bathroom breaks. God I get so horny! -S
    You: I have first period with Hunt so it's all downhill from there... -S
    Stranger: You're messing with me. -K
    You: Am I? -S
    You: [Image Attached] -S
    You: Horny. Always. Certified Sex Addict. -S
    Stranger: Ew! Oh my god! -K
    You: It's a tent in my pants! It's not like you've never seen one! -S
    Stranger: Whatever! I didn't actually look at the picture.... -K
    You: Mmmhmmm So where are we roadtripping to? -S
    Stranger: I hadn't planned that -K
    You: Well you figure it out and I'll pay. -S
    Stranger: I was thinking we would just drive somewhere... -K
    You: No destination in mind? -S
    Stranger: Yeah -K
    You: ....How long? -S
    Stranger: A few days -K
    You: Two Weeks. -S
    Stranger: Two weeks? -K
    You: Yeah. We leave next Friday and we don't come back for two weeks. I have a few places I want to see. -S
    Stranger: Sounds good. If you can go that long without jerking off. -K
    You: I can't go two weeks but I'm sure we will have breaks in little country rest stops with glory holes. -S
    You: It's been too long since I've let a random man suck my cock. -S
    Stranger: Are those actually a thing? -K
    You: Yeah. We have one in our park downtown.... But I know whose tongue belongs to whom by this point. No longer fun. -S
    Stranger: Seriously!? Where do... the people even come from? -K
    You: What do you mean? Do you want to suck a random mans dick, Kurt? -S
    Stranger: No! Of course not! -K
    You: ....Okay. -S
    Stranger: But really... Like where do the people come from? -K
    You: From? People around town, man. They come to their park with their wives and kids and they slip away to get a fucking hot bj they won't get in their own bedroom. -S
    Stranger: No but I mean.. the people giving? You said you know the tongues.. So it's the same people all the time? -K
    You: Sometimes. There's about 4 or 5 regulars. Sometimes you see them when you walk out of the stalls. Fuck... some of their cocks are amazing too! -S
    Stranger: Oh -K
    You: You should try it. Go to the third stall to the right when you walk into the males bathroom. It has a carved T on the door. If you hear a knock, get on your knees. If you don't, wait until someone walks in and then you knock. They'll be in the other stall carved with a G. Take and Give. Dude just open your mouth and take what they give you, it's so fucking amazing. -S
    Stranger: No way! That is so disgusting and a great way to get STDs. Which I don't want. -K
    You: Then knock twice. It means condoms. Jesus fucking christ Kurt. I'm clean and I'll wear a fucking condom, but you should experience the complete blindness of having a wall separate you... -S
    Stranger: That's so absolutely ridiculous. Have you ever considered that maybe I prefer to see the guy I'm blowing? -K
    You: You're too romantic. -S
    Stranger: No I'm not! -K
    You: You are! Have you ever had a one night stand? Full of mind blowing passion but you sneak out the next morning? -S
    Stranger: Yes! -K
    You: Liar. -S
    Stranger: I'm not lying! -K
    You: Okay, fine... -S
    Stranger: You still don't believe me... -K
    You: No. I don't. -S
    Stranger: How can I prove it to you? -K
    You: Tell me who it was. -S
    Stranger: I don't know -K
    You: Lie. -S
    Stranger: Look, he was tall, well taller than me. Brown hair that was cut short. about 35 years old. -K
    You: About 35? Did he have glasses? -S
    Stranger: Yeah -K
    You: Did he kiss your neck and did it tickle? His light beer scratching in all the right ways? -S
    You: beard*
    Stranger: Seb.... You're freaking me out -K
    Stranger: And honestly I didn't like the beard -K
    You: His name is Sander. -S
    Stranger: Of course you would know him... -K
    You: ...He's my brother. -S
    You: I think a roadtrip might be a bad idea. -S
    Stranger: He's your..... Fuck. -K
    You: I have to go... -S
    Stranger: Seb, I didn't know... Fuck, I''m so sorry! -K
    You: Doesn't matter. My brother fucked you. Not shocking. -S
    Stranger: Not shocking? -K
    You: No. He fucks anyone I show an interest in. -S
    You: He's got the 'I'm a wise teacher' thing going for him. -S
    You: Fuck even I've fallen for it. -S
    Stranger: I didn't know he was your brother. Hell I didn't even know you had a brother. -K
    Stranger: Show interest in? -K
    Stranger: You've fucked your brother? -K
    You: Once. I was intrigued. And he's just a step brother... -S
    Stranger: That's a bit fucked up. -K
    You: Yeah, well.... I point to the above statement starting with 'certified'... -S
    Stranger: Right. I'm sorry for having sex with your brother. -K
    You: Why? -S
    You: He's good at it. -S
    You: Nothing to be sorry about. -S
    Stranger: You seemed upset. -K
    You: I am. You still have nothing to be sorry about. -S
    Stranger: How do I make it up to you? -K
    You: You don't need to make anything up to me. -S
    Stranger: But... -K
    You: But what Kurts? -S
    You: Kurt*
    Stranger: I still want to go on the road trip. -K
    You: I don't. -S
    Stranger: Why not? -K
    You: Because I don't want to be in the car with the guy who will give it up to my brother but not me... when Sand doesn't remember you and I can't get you out of my mind. How is it fair to me to put myself in that situation? -S
    Stranger: Come over. -K
    You: No. -S
    You: I'm busy. -S
    Stranger: With what? -K
    You: It doesn't matter. -S
    Stranger: Come over so I can fuck you. -K
    You: ....So you can fuck me? -S
    Stranger: Yes. -K
    You: Why? -S
    Stranger: Because I want to fuck you -K
    You: But WHY!? -S
    Stranger: Because I do! -K
    You: That's not a fucking reason, Kurt! -S
    Stranger: Because I've been fucking in love with you for the last year or even longer and I've even went out and slept with random people to try to get over you! Not that it worked! -k
    You: There's the reason I wanted to hear. Open your goddamn door. -S
    Stranger: Yes sir -K
    You: Sebastian waited on the porch, cigarette between his lips and body aching from lacrosse practice. -S
    Stranger: Kurt stumbled downstairs and pulled open the door. "How long have you been standing there?"
    You: "Since you told me you fucked Sander." He murmured as he took a deep breath.
    Stranger: "Really?" Kurt stepped back to let him in
    You: "I'd rather stay out here for a bit." He whispered as he took another long drag of his cigarette.
    Stranger: "Oh." Kurt nodded and stepped outside, shutting the door behind himself.
    You: Sebastian nodded and glanced at the male. "You love me?"
    Stranger: Kurt flushed and slowly nodded. "I do."
    You: "....I don't want to break your heart... But I don't love you."
    Stranger: Kurt wrapped his arms around himself. "I know. That's why I never told you."
    You: "You should have though.... I don't love you because I don't let myself..." He shook his head and flicked the cigarette. "You're too important to me..."
    Stranger: "You don't have to lie."
    You: "Shut up, Kurt, and for once listen to me and actually fucking listen! I fuck people, I don't do relationships. If you ever hurt me, it would break me. It would kill me.... That's why I won't let myself love you." He finished the cigarette and glanced at the boy. "It's also why I won't let you fuck me."
    Stranger: "I know! Don't you think I know that you don't do relationships?" Kurt sighed softly. "F-Fine."
    You: "Kurt..... I'm sorry... But it's better this way..."
    Stranger: "So... then what? Do we go back to how we were? Or what?"
    You: "No... How we were..... You kept secrets from me... I don't want that ever again."
    Stranger: "So how do you want to be?"
    You: "I'm..." Sebastian sighed. "I am moving to Paris, Kurt."
    Stranger: "What?!"
    You: "I'm not telling you when so it won't hurt you. I don't want you to say goodbye either... I just want to disappear and you forget about me..." He murmured.
    Stranger: "I can never do that. And... You can't do that to me. Do not just leave. I want a goodbye at least."
    You: Sebastian smiled faintly and leaned over, giving him a small, soft kiss. "Alright." He whispered. "Goodbye." He stole one more kiss before turning and walking down the front porch steps.
    Stranger: Kurt didn't expect the kiss so he barely had time to return it before Sebastian was pulling away. As he watched Sebastian leave, limbs frozen in shock, his eyes filled with tears
    You: Sebastian left a week later, never telling anyone but his family but he gave Sander strict instructions before leaving. He was to give Kurt a letter as soon as he took off. Which led to a 37 year old English teacher standing outside the Hummel household with a letter and a single rose.
    Stranger: Kurt frowned as he peeked out the window. The guy looked incredibly familiar but Kurt couldn't quite place him. He sighed and went to open the door.
    You: "Sebastian Smythe sent me to give you this." He said and held out the letter and rose. "He also told me to tell you thank you for the incredible night, I'm entirely too lucky to have shared it with you." He nodded his head and turned, walking away.
    Stranger: Kurt took the letter and the rose without a word. As soon as his brain processed the second half, he called out. "Hey! Wait a moment!"
    You: Sander paused and turned. "Yes?"
    Stranger: Kurt walked up next to him. "You're Sander, right? The guy I slept with once?"
    You: Sander nodded quietly. "Yes..."
    Stranger: "You knew I was friends with Sebastian?"
    You: "Yeah... Or well... I knew he liked you. We have an interesting sibling rivalry...." He murmured.
    Stranger: "So you fucked me... without a condom. -K
    Stranger: *."
    You: "Did I?" He asked and frowned. "I'm sorry."
    Stranger: Kurt shrugged a bit. "I guess it's just lucky neither of us caught anything."
    You: "I'm clean. I get checked once a month." He said and glanced down at the male. "You should too." He then touched Kurt's cheek. "He's not in Paris." He said simply before getting in his car and driving away.
    Stranger: Kurt stared after the older male in shock. He had been so kind and it seemed like he actually cared for a moment there. And then there was the last thing he said. "He's not in Paris." Kurt repeated it to himself. "Sebastian's not in Paris."
    You: Sebastian smiled as he watched the show in front of him, laughing softly at the right bits. He always loved London's dry humour. "Another beer?" Sebastian nodded and took it, drinking a sip and then leaning back fully, remembering the last time he was stressed so much he was writing a letter:

Dear Kurt,
    I love you.
    That's all I have to tell you.
    You asked for a goodbye so you knew when I left and this is it.
    Goodbye. And I love you.

I told Sander to deliver a rose and I want you to remember me by it. When it dies, imagine I have as well.... I'm no longer in your life. I've deleted my email and facebook, I'm gone. You no longer know me. If you're ever in trouble, call Sander. His number is on the envelope. I hope you find another love, Kurt. I hope you're happy and you get everything you deserve in the way of living life in content.

You: That's all I had to say.... Goodbye, Kurt.

Love, Sebastian.

Stranger: Kurt read through the note, then read it again. And again. And again. He kept re reading it until his eyes were so blurred with tears that he couldn't read it anymore. He stumbled into his house and automatically got a vase for the rose. Then he sat down, put his face in his hands and sobbed. After an hour or so, once he was a little more calmed down, he dialed the number on the envelope.
    You: "This is Sander." The male said, cigarette hanging out of his lips as he graded homework.
    Stranger: "And this is Kurt. Where is he?" Kurt responded.
    You: "I've been forced to a promise where I can't tell you anything." Sander said with a small sigh.
    Stranger: "I don't fucking care about any promises. If you won't tell me where he is... then give me his new phone number or something." Kurt knew Sebastian had a new number seeing as how he had tried the old one over and over.
    You: "I can't, Kurt. I can send him a message though, is there anything you would like me to say?"
    Stranger: "Yes you can."
    You: "I can't. I don't break promises with my brother." Sander said as he flipped a page over.
    Stranger: Kurt sighed and paused to think. "You're a teacher right?"
    You: "Yes. On days I care to think. Why?" He asked and leaned back, setting his pen down.
    Stranger: "Because I'm underage." Kurt smirked.
    You: "Promises, man.... Give me a second." He hung up and called Sebastian. After fifteen seconds of explanation, Sebastian gave his approval and Sander called Kurt back. "835 855 4611." He said immediately. "Now shoo." He hung up on Kurt and groaned, continuing to grade his papers.
    Stranger: Kurt grinned, victorious. He knew that all it would take was a threat to tell the police and get Sander into big trouble. And he hadn't even had to say the threat. He had jotted down the number as the older man said it and he quickly dialed it
    You: Sebastian answered, clearly pissed off. "I tell you I love you and you fucking betray me by threatening to rat out my brother!? You know it was consensual, Kurt. How DARE you!?" He shouted into the phone.
    Stranger: Kurt frowned, not expecting that response. "I wanted to fucking talk to you okay? There's nothing that fucking hurts more then being told that somebody loves you and then being told to completely forget about it cause you're never going to see them again!"
    You: "And you won't see me, Kurt. Stop threatening my brother and know my number will be changed tonight." He said and frowned. "Now please, please stop trying to contact me."
    Stranger: Kurt's eyes filled with tears. "I can't just stop.... Please don't do this to me...."
    You: "Fine. I'll call you once a month. But try and find happiness Kurt. Try and be happy. You make it impossible for you to forget me."
    Stranger: "I can't be happy! I'm in love with you and... and you keep breaking my heart." He tried to stop the sobs, he really did but didn't do very well. "I hate you! I hate you for doing this to me!"
    You: "Good! Good! Fucking hate me! Hate me so much I make you sick!" He hated himself for hurting Kurt, but getting hurt now was better than the pain that would come later.
    Stranger: Realization dawned on Kurt. "We were going to go for a road trip.... Two weeks... You said two weeks... Even though you were going to move in one.... You were going to stay behind with me...."
    You: "I wasn't going to move until you said you loved me." He said simply.
    Stranger: "Wh-What?"
    You: "Kurt..." He took a deep breath in. "I don't do love. It scares me. I've done it once and he broke me heart. He didn't even mean to. It's why I left Paris. I can't... I can't let you hurt me like that. I couldn't take it!"
    Stranger: "I wouldn't hurt you! I wouldn't fucking hurt you! I love you more than anything in the world! Despite the fact that you've literally shattered my heart. And.... I guess I'm going to have to live with this."
    You: "At least you'll be alive." He whispered softly. "And that's how I'll be happy."
    Stranger: "I would be dead otherwise?" Kurt asked in confusion.
    You: "No. The last guy died and it's why I can't love you." He whispered.
    Stranger: "oh." It came out as a whisper, just an exhale of air. "I....."
    You: "Kurt?" He whispered softly.
    Stranger: "I'm sorry for bothering you." Kurt said quietly and hung up.
    You: Sebastian sighed and dropped his phone to his side, leaning back on the wall of the bar. "Well fuck..." He hissed before texting his brother not to worry about his job.
    Stranger: Kurt curled up in a ball and sobbed for a few hours. Once he was unable to cry anymore, he raked his mid for what to do. What would Sebastian do? Go sleep with someone probably. But Kurt didn't want to do that and risk catching something. However... there was always Sander and then... he would have even more of a connection to Sebastian, right?
    You: Sebastian walked back to his hotel, checked in and texted Kurt. "Don't freak out but: Try loving Blaine Anderson.... He needs someone to love. And he likes you? -S"
    Stranger: Kurt was about to call up Sander when he got the text. He quickly responded. "He's not my type. At all. -K"
    You: Well what is your type? -S
    Stranger: Smythes -K
    You: Don't. -S
    You: He's engaged. -S
    You: And he has a problem saying no. -S
    You: Please don't. -S
    You: I'm supposed to be best man. Don't fucking ruin that! -S
    Stranger: What's his finace like? -K
    Stranger: *fiance
    You: What do you mean? -S
    You: He's lovely I suppose...? -S
    Stranger: Does he like threesomes? -K
    You: Kurt, stop. -S
    Stranger: Why?! -K
    You: Because you're trying to break me apart. -S
    Stranger: I just... don't know what to do anymore. -K
    You: If you could have one thing, any little thing in the world (and you can't say a person) what would it be? -S
    Stranger: Happiness. -K
    Stranger: Or an end. -K
    You: I said little, Kurt... -S
    Stranger: Oh -K
    You: I'm going to send you something. And if I can promise both happiness and an end.... would you follow all the rules? -S
    Stranger: Yes -K
    You: Okay.... But if you break one rule I will take your present away. -S
    Stranger: Okay, I won't break any rules. -K
    You: Promise me. -S
    Stranger: I promise. -K
    You: Give me about a week and I'll have it sent to you. -S
    Stranger: Alright, I guess. -K
    You: Thank you. And stop trying to bang my brother. -S
    Stranger: Why? -K
    You: ENGAGED. -S
    You: Rule 1: Don't fuck Sander.
    You: -S
    Stranger: But he's the closest thing to you that there is.... -K
    You: Hush and listen. -S
    Stranger: Okay -K
    You: Just.... Just please don't fuck him okay? Thank you. -S
    Stranger: Okay, I won't. -K
    You: One week, Kurt. I promise I will send you your gift. -S
    Stranger: Okay. I trust you. -K
    You: Thank you. -S
    You: [[One week later]]

Did your plane ticket arrive? -S

Stranger: It did and I love you -K
    You: I know you do. Follow it. Rule 2: Go to the candy shop on the left when you enter the lobby in London. Look for a green envelope. Rule 3 will be in there. -S

Last edited by Kurtbastianjust on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Letters From London - Kurtbastian - Rated T  Empty Re: Letters From London - Kurtbastian - Rated T

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:37 pm

Wow, you're really going all out for this -K
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Letters From London - Kurtbastian - Rated T  Empty Re: Letters From London - Kurtbastian - Rated T

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:11 pm

Yes. I am. -S
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Thank you -K
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Pack, Kurt. I'm busy. -S
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:21 pm

Fine. No need to be rude -K
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:32 pm

I think I do, Kurt. You tend to be stubborn. -S
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:35 pm

I'm not.... Okay, yeah I'm stubborn. -K
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Yeah. You REALLY are. Now pack, Kurt. And no more demanding things from San. -S
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Okay okay -K
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:49 pm

When you arrive text me, okay? -S
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:50 pm

Of course -K
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Sebastian waited the day of the planes arrival. He was a few stores down, watching quietly.
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Kurt got off his plane and did as Sebastian said, entering the candy shop.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:04 pm

"Breathe..." He whispered as he saw Kurt. He watched him look for the rule 3 card which was hanging above the snickers sign, easily reachable by Kurt. He crossed his arms.

Rule 3: Get into the black cab out front with the pink sticker on the window. It's paid for, he'll know where to take you.
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:14 pm

Kurt looked around and found the card then quickly read it. "Well that's not sketchy at all..." He hurried to find the cab
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Sebastian followed at a distance, making sure Kurt took the right cab. 

When you arrive at your next destination, kick off your shoes and relax. Get a massage, sleep in your bed, just have a day. The concierge has your room key. -S
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Kurt chatted politely with the cab driver then checked his texts. 

Did you seriously set me up a spa day? -K
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:23 am

Yes. I set you up a spa day. I bought the place out so you could be alone with extremely hot masseuses! -S
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:04 pm

You're amazing. -K
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:46 pm

You say that like I don't know it! -S
    Enjoy your spa day, Kurt. Try and get a number. -S

Sebastian waited quietly, all the masseuses had masks on and thin underwear contouring their very nice packages. He wanted Kurt to come down, strip and be blindfolded as men would take care of him.
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:44 pm

I will -K

Kurt looked around with wide eyes as he entered the spa. Before he knew it he was undressed and blindfolded. All he could do was follow where they led him and do as they said. He loved it.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:22 am

Sebastian played soundtrack music from some of Kurt's favorite musicals as gorgeous men massaged Kurt in every place possible. Sebastian however carressed the male's shoulders and arms for about half an hour before kissing the back of his neck and walking out to let him enjoy the rest of his time with the men. He'd message him the next day.
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:34 am

Kurt couldn't help but grin as music he loved came on. It felt amazing as men massaged him in every place. However, when one kissed his neck he frowned a bit, not expecting it. Soon he was distracted again as the men continued to massage him. Among other things.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:34 am

Did you enjoy your evening? I hope you were well.... worked on. -S
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:04 am

I did. Most definitely. -K
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:05 am

Good to know. Order breakfast and your next envelope will come with it. -S
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:13 am

Seriously? -K
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:15 am

Yes? Enjoy whatever you wish. -S

In the envelope there was a credit card. The note read: Kurt, if you had 10,000 dollars... what would you spend it on? Remember... it's fashion week here in London. Don't go too crazy! -S
    multishippingKurt
    multishippingKurt

Post by multishippingKurt Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:18 am

Kurt ordered his breakfast and opened the envelope. He had to read it twice before squealing and hurrying to get dressed. It was shopping time!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 pm