Archiving Gleeks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All ships will be welcome, you can join under your tumblr name and start posting fics, art, roleplays, etc.

Welcome to ArchivingGleeks! Register on the site (tumblr name is optional but recommended) and start posting away!

2 posters

Wanting A Litter - Kelliot - Rated M

dinah-lace

Wanting A Litter - Kelliot - Rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: Wanting A Litter - Kelliot - Rated M

Post by dinah-lace Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:02 am

He chuckled softly and smiled, nuzzling and kissing at his lower back. He squeezed some lube out onto his fingers, rubbing it to warm it up a bit before he traced his fingers over his rim.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Wanting A Litter - Kelliot - Rated M - Page 3 Empty Re: Wanting A Litter - Kelliot - Rated M

Post by Kurtbastianjust Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:05 am

Elliot blushed as Kurt touched him, fingers kneading at his pillow. He wasn't born a hybrid, but he had it in him. He let out a soft whine and a gentle hum. "More."
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:07 am

He hummed softly in response, slowly pushing one of his fingers inside him. "You ever do this to yourself?" He murmured quietly.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:28 am

Elliot nodded. "Yeah... A bit more lube and you could get three fingers in pretty easily." He moaned, eyes closed as he tried to relax.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:32 am

"Three fingers all at once? Aren't you experienced," he purred with a grin, sliding in a second finger, scissoring them.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:37 am

"Y-Yeah... I suppose.. Fuck lube! Lube, Kurt!" He whined, feeling the stretch as well as the tightness around Kurt's fingers. "Nnnngh!"
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:39 am

He jumped a little, his tail fur bushing out as he fumbled for the lube, squirting some out over his fingers. "Sorry," he whispered softly.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:47 am

"S'okay." He whispered and reached back to slide his hand over Kurt's tail gently, consoling him.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:50 am

Kurt purred quietly, leaning down to nuzzle gently at his back as he slid his fingers gently in and out with a soft hum. "I haven't done this to anyone but myself so..."
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:00 am

"It's alright baby." He said softly. "That feels good. Put the tail in and we can go one more round before I need a nap."
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:07 am

"Okay," He murmured and smiled. "One more finger then the tail, or tail now?" He asked.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:20 am

"Tail now! I wanna be your pet." He said and peeked back.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:23 am

He blushed faintly and smiled, nodding as he gently pulled his fingers out, gathering more lube to smooth it over the plug attached to the tail. He held it gently against his rim before he began pushing it in slowly.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:37 am

Elliot hissed but pushed back slowly until it popped in, the small rim propping out of his ass and he immediately turned and pounced on Kurt, licking over his throat.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:40 am

Kurt gasped and squirmed under him, shuddering and giggling as he licked his throat.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 am

"Mine." He growled possessively as his mouth sought purchase at his pussy, licking and sucking on his clit aggressively.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:52 am

Kurt cried out, his hips thrusting up on their own accord as he practically attacked his pussy, fluid leaking out as he felt his clit swell under his attention. "All yours..."he panted softly.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:01 am

Elliot lapped at the fluids before crawling back up. "Horny little Kitten." He whispered as he pecked his lips and used his hand to guide his cock to Kurt's entrance.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:05 am

"God, who wouldn't be because of you?" He mumbled with a rumbly growl, licking his lips. "Please can I be on all fours? I just need it..."
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:31 am

Elliot pulled away. "Flip baby. Let's do it how you like it." He grinned, smacking his thigh playfully.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:33 am

He licked his lips and let out a soft moan as he rolled over, down on his elbows and up on his knees, swaying gently.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:48 am

"Good boy." Elliot whispered and slipped his fingers over his ass playfully. "My pretty kitten..."
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:10 am

He mewled softly and sighed with a smile. "All yours, baby...all yours to play with and do what you want..."
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:26 am

"What I want? I want to fuck you open..." He tugged at the plug inside Kurt gently. "And make you bare my children."
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:36 am

He moaned softly, pushing backwards and spreading his legs under him. "Yes please. Fuck me raw. I want you to fuck me all over the house, leave me dripping with cum. Use me however you please. Oh god I want you to fuck all of me at some point. My pussy, my ass, my mouth...but please, I need you in my pussy now..."
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:52 am

"Fuck I love your eagerness, Kurt. You're so desperate for someone to fuck that pretty pussy!" He grinned and smacked the soft area before yanking the plug out without grace. "You will be filled, Love." Elliot growled and slid his cock in to fill the hole the plug left wanton. "Mmmm! Kurt you have the most delectable body, I will indeed have to fuck every part of it!"
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:55 am

"O-Oh!" He yelped as he smacked his pussy, whining and pushing back again, legs spread wide so he could be open for him. He whined as he pulled out the plug, clenching around nothing, mewling with want. Kurt's thighs were dripping with cum and wetness that dripped out of his pussy as he thrust inside him, making him cry out and grip at the bed. "Oh, Elliot!" He mewed.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:12 pm

"Louder." He growled as he grabbed his hips and started fucking the boy, sating his own need before Kurt's.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:32 pm

He gasped as he grabbed his hips, moaning as he rubbed his face against the bedspread. "Elliot..."He whined, a little louder, panting quietly.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Elliot wasted no time as he fucked his kitten, pounding into him until he knew he was on the brink of coming and he came to a full stop, gasping. "Kurt." He breathed slowly. "Fuck... Baby. How close are you?"
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Kurt let out a loud, long whine as he stopped, writhing under him, trying to push back onto his cock. "So close please please don't stop, please...keep fucking me I need you..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:21 pm