Archiving Gleeks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All ships will be welcome, you can join under your tumblr name and start posting fics, art, roleplays, etc.

Welcome to ArchivingGleeks! Register on the site (tumblr name is optional but recommended) and start posting away!

2 posters

Wanting A Litter - Kelliot - Rated M

dinah-lace

Wanting A Litter - Kelliot - Rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanting A Litter - Kelliot - Rated M

Post by dinah-lace Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:50 am

((Just added it! Let me see if that helps. I was about to run off from the website but I was like nooo I wanna rp but this is scary o-o))

"S-Sorry," he said with a small laugh, fishing out his keys to put his apartment key into his door, pushing it open.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Wanting A Litter - Kelliot - Rated M - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanting A Litter - Kelliot - Rated M

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:51 am

((I would also check through your downloaded programs and delete everything that even LOOKS like spam.))

"God why are you so hot?" He growled, pushing after Kurt and already pulling his clothes off as he kicked the door shut.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:54 am

((I haven't downloaded anything other than a background today though haha and that was way earlier. But it's not popping up anymore))

He blushed and gasped, licking his lips. "Not gonna get to my room first?"
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:55 am

"I don't want to wait, Kitten. I need to fuck you. Now. Pants off." He said and walked towards him as if stalking his prey.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:56 am

He licked his lips and whimpered, tugging off his pants and his already soaked panties.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:56 am

Elliot watched him closely. "God you look delicious."
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:57 am

He blushed and smiled, tugging off his shirt, his tail swaying gently. "Do you want me to get a collar on or wait til we get to the bedroom?"
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:01 am

"God no fucking time." He said before pouncing, pushing Kurt down onto the couch, teeth biting and marking his lover's skin. His cock hard and thrusting against his pussy, hands clambering awkwardly to direct it to his tight hole.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:03 am

Kurt yelped in surprise, whining and writhing under him, moaning as he bit and marked him. "Yes yes, mark me, show everyone I'm taken," he panted.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:05 am

How could he not mark Kurt's perfect unblemished skin? He growled and sucked bruises over his neck and shoulders before finally sliding home in his vagina. He shifted and pulled his thighs up and around his waist before continuing.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:06 am

He mewled as he sucked marks into his skin, yowling as he thrust inside him finally, his tail curling around his leg. "Oh, yes..."he whined, gasping.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:08 am

"God your body is fucking perfect!" He gasped against his skin, fucking him into the couch cussions. "Mine."
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:11 am

"Fuck Elliot, yes...yours..."he mewled, arching up into him and moaning. "Wanna be fucked so much."
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:14 am

"No one gets to fucking touch you without my say so." He growled, claiming his mate as he fucked him hard, balls slapping against flesh. "Ahh... I'm yours." He moaned into his ear.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:17 am

A surge of possessiveness came up in him when he said he was his as well. He growled, nails dragging over his back. "Mine," he growled.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:18 am

"Yes! Yes fuck YES!" He shouted as the nails touched his skin and he slammed home, deep inside Kurt before cumming. "God! KURT!" He screamed against his skin.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:20 am

Kurt cried his name out loudly, arms and legs clutching around him as he came, squirting and clenching around him.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:23 am

Elliot panted against his neck before slowly sliding out and grabbing a plug, sliding it into him slowly. "That's my good kitten..." He whispered.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:26 am

He mewed quietly as he pushed the plug in him and sighed, feeling full and sated for the moment. "Mmm...your kitten."
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:28 am

"Yes. Mine and no one elses." He whispered as he rested back against the couch, hand rubbing Kurt's thigh.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:30 am

He hummed softly in confirmation and smiled, purring in contentment. "Mmm...can we move things to my bedroom? For whenever we're ready to go at it again?"
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:45 am

Elliot nodded. "I'd love for you to get that tail in me... I wanna be a soft hybrid too..." He whispered and grabbed the bags again and carried them to Kurt's room.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:35 am

"I'd love to," he said with a faint grin, getting up to lead him to his bedroom. "It's going to look so gorgeous. But you're already soft anyways," he said, patting his hair.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:02 am

"Not the same." He said as he laid the tail and lube out, crawling onto the bed. "I want you to pet me all over." He hummed.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:59 pm

"I can pet you all over if that's what you want, honey," He murmured with a smile, kissing his forehead. "I'll try to do anything I can for you. And I can definitely do that."
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:00 am

"Can I have my pretty tail first?" He pouted over his shoulder, stretching again and then leaned in, kissing the male slowly. Elliot basically purred against his lips, fingers gently massaging Kurt's ears as he nipped his lower lip.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:24 am

"Of course you can," he practically cooed with a smile, tail swinging gently as he kissed him back. He purred as he rubbed his ears and sighed, gently biting back at his lips.
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:29 am

Elliot pulled away slowly and turned around, pressing his face into the pillows, wiggling his hips slightly.
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:01 pm

He hummed softly and smiled, hands rubbing gently over his ass as his tail stroked over the back of his thigh. He reached over to grab one of the lubes and asked, "You ready, honey?"
    Kurtbastianjust
    Kurtbastianjust
    Admin

Post by Kurtbastianjust Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:55 am

Elliot nodded, eyes closed as he felt the tail brush softly over his thigh and he hummed luxuriously. "Ooooh that feels good."
    dinah-lace
    dinah-lace

Post by dinah-lace Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:02 am

He chuckled softly and smiled, nuzzling and kissing at his lower back. He squeezed some lube out onto his fingers, rubbing it to warm it up a bit before he traced his fingers over his rim.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 am